Wednesday 28 November 2012

48 Questions Tag

So as I'm new, I thought I'd do a Tag because I love reading them and hope someone will enjoy reading mine.

1. What time did you get up this morning?  I woke up at 7, so pretty average waking time for someone who goes to work, although I don't actually have work today. Well my manager did ask me to be on stand by in case someone couldn't come in but luckily I didn't have to because I really didn't want to.
2. How do you like your steak? Well done, although I am trying to change that so I can get away with having a medium, I just don't like the thought of eating raw meat in the form of a thick steak.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I actually can't remember, it was quite a while ago, I don't even remember who I went with, the last film I remember seeing in the cinema was 'The Help' but I know I have seen another film since then, I'm sure I've seen a few since then.
4. What is your favorite TV show?  Oooh, that's a hard one, I'm a sucker for shows like 'The Only Way Is Essex' and 'Made In Chelsea' and because MIC is currently on, I will have to say that one as I would go on what show I cannot miss, so I love watching that, and I loved 'Girlfri3nds' but I also love Sitcoms such as 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'How I Met Your Mother'.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm quite happy with where I am living right now. So I would probably say here, or somewhere in Japan as that is where the majority of my family are, but I'd need to seriously increase my Japanese vocabulary before going there, because I am awful.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A baguette thing, not quite a breakfast type of meal haha :)
7. What is your favorite food? That's a hard question because there is so much to choose from, I mean you'd have to go down into categories and places, but I do love Japanese food, and I'm currently loving homemade quacamole and also, my favourite soup is carrot and coriander, so yeah, I couldn't just pick one but my favourite type is Japanese.
8. Foods you dislike? There isn't a lot of food I dislike, I'm quite open, but there is something about melon that I just don't like. I mean, I would probably like it after eating it more and more because I've been like that with pineapple and olives but I love them now, I also don't like avocado, even though I love guacamole, I think it's just the texture with the flavour. Also, cooked tomato and any type of pineapple apart from fresh pineapple.
9. Favorite place to eat?  Ooh, a Japanese restaurant in London called Taro, or the classic Nandos or Pizza Express.
10. Favorite dressing? For a salad? Well it used to be French dressing but now it's sesame dressing which I guess is Japanese style.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive, I just don't feel the need to yet because I am such a walker and public transport is doing it for me :)
12. What are your favorite clothes?  I don't have any favourite clothes, is that really bad? When I'm home, its straight into my PJs but I just dress how I feel, I like to dress up but then sometimes, especially in Winter, it's nice to be snug in a hoodie.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  New York.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  Always full, it's always best to think on the more positive side.
15. Where would you want to retire?  I think I have a while to think of that one yet.
16. Favorite time of day?  Hmm... I'm more a night time person, just depends on what season and where in the World, I like to walk around London at night with a friend, I feel so safe.
17. Where were you born?  In Kent.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  I don't really watch sport but when I'm at the gym, there is nearly always football on so I guess football.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Ooh I do like a good perfume, I've started loving a Valentino one, but I can't remember what it's called.
20. What is your favorite face cream?  I have yet to find one that I'm in love with yet, I go from one to the other.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I guess baby wipes are the only thing I use if ever.
22. People watcher?  Love to people watch, find it so fascinating, and you can do it anywhere, in any country.
23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm not really a morning person, I can be quite grumpy which is hard to believe to some people, and I always tend to get really creative at night.
24. Do you have any pets? No pets :(
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I wish I could say something completely fascinating, but there is just nothing, wow, I need to get more interesting.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I have wanted to be so much, always changing, I've wanted to be an author, then a teacher, then an agent, and an actress, and a singer... the list goes on.
27. What is your favorite memory?  I couldn't have just one, but a good one was when I first sang a solo on stage, that was a buzz, I wouldn't say it was a favourite, but it's a good one.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?  Always a dog person, I mean, just look at them, they are like a child, they are always there. Don't get me wrong, cats are lovely, but they go off on there own and I just have always loved dogs more.
29. Are you married?  No, not yet, give it time ;)
30. Always wear your seat belt?  I'm hardly in a car, but yeah, I do.
31. Been in a car accident?  Not in this lifetime :)
32. Any pet peeves?  Oh, so many, where do I begin, people that moan 24/7, people that always talk about themselves and never ask about you, people that chew loudly when eating... there are a lot I just can't think right now.
33. Favorite pizza toppings?  I love goats cheese and caramelised onions so probably that, but if not, something spicy, I love a good bit of spice in my life.
34. Favorite flower?  I don't really have a favourite, I'm accustomed to a lot.
35. Favorite ice cream? Sesame ice cream, or cookies and cream, and yes, sesame sounds weird but it's so good, I think that's a Japanese thing too.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Nando's? Would you describe that as a fast food, well thats my current one, although I haven't been there for a while.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None, because I don't drive.
38. From whom did you get your last email? From Amazon, saying my order has been dispatched... YAAAY (although it's not actually for me)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Well, online would be Amazon because it's just too darn good, in store...hmmm.... I don't know, I don't really have a favourite.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  Yeah, went to Lille for a couple of days, booked on Tuesday and went on Friday, that's pretty spontaneous right?? :D
41. Like your job? I do, I mean, I get a bit annoyed with it now and then but I do generally.
42. Broccoli?  As long as its nicely cooked, bring it on.
43. What was your favorite vacation?   Hmm... I looooooove Salzburg but also Japan, although Japan hardly feels like a vacation, just a second home, so away from family, probably Salzburg.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  My Mumma.
45. What are you listening to right now?  This Morning on the tele.
46. What is your favorite color? Pink and Green.
47. How many tattoos do you have?  I don't have any, but I don't think I want one, if I did, it would have to be meaningful.
48. Coffee drinker? I do like to drink coffee, but it wouldn't be a plain coffee, it would have to be latte, or a Starbucks coffee, I don't like the taste of plain coffee quite yet, hopefully one day, I'm slowly easing my way in, very slowly.

Thanks for reading, if you actually read it, if you have a blog that you think I might find interesting, please message me, because I love reading blogs, just obviously don't serach hard enough, I love to read old bloggers, new bloggers, people who don't really know what they are doing, like me, so please link them so I can read and follow
Lots of love
Sazza x

No comments:

Post a Comment